• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Midnight part one

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
Hello, my name is Midnight....well thats what Steff called me as my last home didn't name me.
But anyway, let me tell you my story.

I was bought with my sister at a big pet shop, I'm not sure where. But that doesn't really matter.
I went home with a lady called Jodie, and her kids. My sister was taken home by Jodie's friend and her kids.
Jodie's children where very young and where very excited to meet me. Me and my sister, even though we had different owners lived together in a horse stable. It was'nt very big and I got very tubby because I had no places to run around. And the food they gave me was yummy, lots of sqwashed peas yum yum. But they made me hyper, and as I had no where to run around I just got bigger and bigger! And my tummy hurt all the time and my poopies went all runny! Jodie's children tried to play with me, but they where very noisy and they pulled out all my wiskers when they tried to pick me up. I didn't like them anymore at all! So I kicked and hissed at them so they wouldn't pick me up and scare me anymore. And so they got bored of me, and so nobody ever gave me a name!
A couple of months after when I was snuffling about the stable a big scary jack russel managed to get in! I tried to kick him but he was to fast and he bit off my ear!
Jodie herd me scream and came to my rescue. The vet said that it was luckily a clean wound, but my hearing would never be quite right ever again. For the next couple of weeks Jodie came in each day to clean my ear, but it really hurt, so I started to bite her, so she only came in if she really had too.
I became a wild bunny. Just me and my sister. We would defend our home by biting anyone who intruded on us.
Until one day, my sister went away. Jodie's friend was moving away, and my sister way going with her. The only friend I had was going away. Forever. We had been together 10 months, and now she was gone.

Back