• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No reason, just because......

capel

Warren Veteran
....I love them!:)
DSC02390.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02302.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

They are so beautiful - and so well behaved! Far from lying there looking like royalty, my girls would just be a muddy backside sticking out of a hole in the ground :lol:

Capel, lovely pictures but you know what we're all like checking out the room or garden behind...how many beer bottles :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Neil

LOL Neil! I know you won't believe me but those are FULL cans and bottles which have been outside since New year!! They were sitting in a bottle crate(ran out of room in the dining room) and they neve got used...everytime the window cleaner comes I get him to take a few away with him. They had to be moved from their usual position at the back door as we are in the middle of doing the kitchen extention.
ELVE: I'm just lucky I guess, neither of them dig or chew!!!:lol: Floss just grunts a lot and Bournville acts aloof.:)

Back