• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Gorgeous Chocolate Girlies!!!!! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
In the weeks since I adopted my Cocoa and her daughter Poppet from Eastbourne Rabbit rescue, I have fallen SO totally and completely in love with them! They are gorgeous, playful, inquisitive, affectionate girls, and are the Binky Queens of the South!!!:D :D This morning when I first put them out, they went MAD with simultaneous binkying....and had a mid-air collision!:shock: :lol: It was SO funny, they just sat there afterwards looking at each other like, 'What HAPPENED?!?!?':lol: I went into the house and dug my camera out, and took a few new pics of them now that they are all settled in. I love these girls SO much!!!!!:love: :love:

ACocoaandPoppet3.jpg

ACocoaandPoppet5.jpg

ACocoaandPoppet.jpg

ACocoaandPoppet6.jpg

ACocoaandPoppet7.jpg

ACocoaandPoppet8.jpg

Adorable!

Aww they are so cute!
Lol binky collisions!
My bunny is all on her own at the moment as I can't find a mate for her, otherwise I'm sure she'd be doing the same :cry:

Awww, poor Midnight!:cry: I hope you can find a mate for her soon!!!!!:D

Thanks for all of the lovely comments about my girlies.....they truly are VERY special to me!!!!!:love:

Back