• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope & Harvey

ellissian

Young Bun
Hope is now 15 weeks old and has really gained weight well, she is so funny and has a lot of attitude for a little bunny. :) She looks a lot healthier now from the emaciated scrawny bunnie I brought home 3 weeks ago.

HPIM0387.jpg

HPIM0382.jpg

HPIM0381.jpg

HPIM0412.jpg

HPIM0202.jpg

Harvey is also settling in well too, he is so much at ease inside now that I'm going to build him an indoor cage in the next week or so. :) And his teeth are growing through quite nicely too.

HPIM0305.jpg

HPIM0319.jpg

HPIM0328.jpg

They both are in a sense. Harvey was left free to roam outside of a pet shop and did'nt even have a hutch of his own. Hope was kept in flithy conditions and I mean disgusting at this breeders place. All the buns were kept like this, I've never seen so many instects and flies crawling around. I've since reported her to the RSPCA.......not sure whether they have done anything about it though. :?

Back