• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**** Pasteurella !!! Re- Bobbie and 2 Boblets

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bobbie is snotty again :cry: Just one nostril and one gunky eye. She has been off all treatment for 7 days. So she is now back on Tiacil up her nose and Baytril injections.
Bree remains on Baytril injections and Peggy-Sue has had to go onto Baytril too as she has pharyngitis and a snotty nose.

Bobbie was going to have her VHD Vaccination today but now she cant. Peggy-Sue was going to have her Myxo Vac and she cant have that. Bree has not been well enough for vaccination either.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh that :censored: :censored: :censored:
BREEDER :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

At least Bobbie, Bree and Peggy-Sue remain 'well in themselves'

Janex

Thanks guys. Me and Bobbie + the two snotty Boblets have a new nebuliser to play with today :?
I have sinnusitis/chest infection now so I may nebulise myself too :roll: :lol:

Janex

Awww poor bunnies - I guess they are going to need TLC their whole lives so it's good they have you. I wouldn't vaccinate them either - doesn't seem worth the risk with VHD vacc being so debilitating sometimes, and myxo being hit and miss too. Hope they recover from this bout soon :)

Back