• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alcoholic rabbit

Stralachlan

Warren Scout
Tonight my bun jumped up onto the sofa to give me a kiss whilst I was watching TV, and proceeded to sniff the wine glass I had in my hand. Then he licked it and tried to put out his nose inside :shock: For the next 5 mins I was getting mugged whilst trying to keep the wine glass out of reach :shock: :shock:

Has anyone else's bun shown a preference for wine?

Tonight my bun jumped up onto the sofa to give me a kiss whilst I was watching TV, and proceeded to sniff the wine glass I had in my hand. Then he licked it and tried to put out his nose inside :shock: For the next 5 mins I was getting mugged whilst trying to keep the wine glass out of reach :shock: :shock:

Has anyone else's bun shown a preference for wine?

Mine prefer a good Malt Whisky..........;)

Janex

I used to have a house rabbit that used to go round knocking beer cans over and licking any beer that came out :shock:

My bun tries to drink my wine, then when she isn't allowed proceeds to lick the condensation off the outside of the glass!!

oh yes thumper always knocke dmartins stella over and would folowme everywhere if i had a glass of wine in my hand! ::roll:

A while back, my husband spilt a bit of Spitfire Ale on the kitchen floor whilst he was making himself a shandy......and Timmy went straight over and started licking it up!!! Then a couple of days later when the bottle was empty and it went in the bin, Timmy could obviously smell it in there and tried to get to it!:roll: :lol:

Joey once went for some Harvey Nics Rose champagne - & I thought he had taste. But then he went after the cherry lambrini:? :lol:

Beauty is forever trying to shove her head in whatever drink I have! She is soooooo nosey :lol: I do have to watch my wine :D
100_4374.jpg

This was just fruit juice, and she didn't quite get to it!

:lol: :lol:
Charlie is more of a cup of tea kinda guy, I had a few measly drops left in a cup and he decided he was going to try and finish it off :lol: , I now know not to put them down within his reach. I didn't expect it because he's never gone for any other drinks before.

Haha! Sophie will lick the rim of beer bottles :lol: :lol: :lol:

Least now I know she's not an oddball :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My rabbits have so far shown no alcoholic tendencies!! But Abi, one of my late piggies used to drink beer, from the glass!! And Charlie got to my glass of mandarin brandy once!:lol:

Do you think they eat fermenting fruit in the wild and get drunk? :lol:
Yeah you can imagine a bunch of young yobbo bunnies after eating the 'alcoholic' fruit, rampaging through the fields and woods creating havoc and mayhem!!:lol: Actually with my imagination maybe I need the drink:oops: :lol: :lol:

Back