• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns know their names?

tracyuk

Mama Doe
I am pretty sure mine do. Rory always comes to me when I call him and I have tried calling out other names and he ignors me. I am sure lola knows her name too.
Anyone else think this?

Charlie definitely knows his name, the veterinary nurse even commented on that when he went in to be neutered. He'll run upstairs if I call him.

SOme of mine definately DO. Timmy does for sure, Daisy does, Squishy does, and Herbie, and also Poppy and Archie. Princess MIGHT do, but she will answer to most anything! LOL! The others I am undecided about!:lol: :lol:

i don't think mine do!! they come up to you when you go ouside and also if you put a hand out, but that's cos they think there may be food!!!!

Only if Calel thinks he is called "Get the :censored: off me you viscious little:censored: ":D I say it in a really nice voice now, cos apparently that's meant to help with bun-aggression:D

Defo ...
Except Snowflake is NEVER called snowflake to much of a mouthful so she responds to bun bun cos thats all I have ever called her... and Isaac knows his name... - but choses not to listen when hes down the end of the garden :lol:

I thought Dillon did as he always comes when I shout his name (that is until I found out he is totally deaf! :oops: :oops: :oops: ) Guess he just thinks I'm bringing him food :lol:

Clover knows her name and comes running (as she associates it with food), but only if I call Cloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey in a silly high pitched voice! :oops: :lol:

Back