• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thankyou BUNNYBASICS

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
the stuff i ordered arrived today :D (they tried to deliver yesterday but i was out :oops: )

well anyway as usual everything was a big hit with the bunnies and they say thank you for their extra goodies :D and that hay looks lovely (quite tempted to eat some myself :lol: )

thought i would post some piccies of them enjoying their goodies

ooo whats this?

bunnybasics004.jpg

yummy! (poor duchess being used as a step :roll: )

bunnybasics005.jpg

mmm this tastes good!

bunnybasics010.jpg

the duchess reading the label of the treatbox

bunnybasics014.jpg

before having it nicked from right under her nose! strong bunny! :shock:

bunnybasics018.jpg

just got to rip this paper stuff off

bunnybasics022.jpg

off you come

bunnybasics039.jpg

mmm herby bag! going...

bunnybasics028.jpg

going...

bunnybasics029.jpg

gone!!

bunnybasics033.jpg

mmm tasty hay! (lazy boy though :roll: :lol: )

bunnybasics031.jpg

teegra: mmm yum yum .... mum would you leave me alone dont you see i am very busy?!

bunnybasics030.jpg

Aww they look like they're having fun! :D

I looked at their site after it was recommended to me and was going to order but there are so many types of hay that I didn't know where to start, I have 1 bun (at the mo!) and not much storage space, I usually buy P@H hay for bedding and supa forage to eat, I'm switching to SS pellets when the current ones run out and but dried dandelions and meadow flowers from zooplus. Which hay would you recommend, I don't want to spend a fortune on it but want something decent.

We are always happy to add samples of any of our hay's to orders if you want to try them first.

Just ask via the comments box on the shipping or payment page.

Awwwwwwwww wha fab cute piccies I love your buns they look so in love too but looks like there is a clear boss there :lol:

i have just ordered the Sundried 2nd cut Timothy Bale it is quite pricey at £35 but i know it will last for a long time

( http://www.bunnybasics.net/new-proper-food-4-pets™-sundried-2nd-cut-timothy-bale-p-1082.html )

i was actually really suprised at it comes in a little (very heavy!) box so is easy to store (i can measure the box mine came in if you want :) )
it is really tightly compacted and i only used a teeny bit of the bale and it filled their hay rack! if it helps i last ordered hay on 24th june and got about 8-9kg and it has lasted my 2 greedy hay guzzlers up to today (used the last of it this morning) this hay looks and smells lovely and the buns tucked straight in :D

We are always happy to add samples of any of our hay's to orders if you want to try them first.

Just ask via the comments box on the shipping or payment page.

Definitely getting my order!

In the meantime what do people recommend? I use cheaper stuff for bedding and better stuff for food, he eats both though.

i try to use the cheaper for bedding but they prefer that. they tend to make a mess with the more expensice.

cute piccys abi x

Back