• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name change announcement!

Maizy

Mama Doe
You may remember that a few weeks ago we bacame the proud new owners of Susie who was an ARC bunny.

Well, we sponsor a bunny, also named Susie at Southampton rabbit rescue and it was confusing once ARC Susie arrived, when we were having bunny chats. :lol: I didn't think it would be an issue as only one Susie lives with us, but to make matters a little easier, we have decided that a name change would help. So, without further ado, please meet Maddie!:D . Considering the number of 'ee', 'ie' 'y' sounding names we already have in the clan, it was a some what predictable name, :lol: :roll: but we thought it was a pretty name for a very pretty bun.:D
Susie6.jpg

Awww I have had Maddie on my bun name list for ages but the right rabbit hasnt come along yet :D

Aww, Maddie is gorgeous! her name really suits her, I love her colouring! :wave:

I have a "Maddie" too, here she is having just woken up!

DSC00004.jpg

Carol x

Back