• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - Take 2! (Photo heavy)

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
After the bonding failure last month (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=96051) I have decided to try again as I have all week off work. I'm going to do it in the kitchen this time so I can leave them in there all night if need be and I can kip on the couch. It's been an hour... here are some pics, what do you think?

Started off like this-
LS1.jpg

Moved onto some sun bathing-
LS2.jpg

And Skye fell asleep!-
LS3.jpg

Then she moved a bit closer-
LS4.jpg

And closer still!-
LS5.jpg

"Mum, can I go outside to play?"
LS6.jpg

Leo plucking up the courage to move from the litter tray-
LS7.jpg

"If I ignore him maybe he'll go away"
LS8.jpg

No idea why they are staying in that one corner, they have the whole kitchen to play in-
LS9.jpg

Last edited:
There has since been some nipping and fur pulling but all seems ok just now. They are both presenting their noses to get groomed... somebun will have to back down!

skye is gorgoeus!!!:D hope it continues to go well...

Hmm... there was quite a vicious fight just now.... :cry: I think I'm going to try again later on when the bunnies and me have all calmed down. And Graham is here to lend some support!

These are the pics taken since my last post... I thought it was going so well!

(sorry for the pic overload!!)

LS10.jpg

LS12.jpg

LS13.jpg

LS14.jpg

In this one Skye stood up and stretched as I was taking the pic!
LS15.jpg

LS16.jpg

LS17.jpg

LS18.jpg

LS19.jpg

LS20.jpg

LS22.jpg

LS23.jpg

Back