• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so excited

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Bonney is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

I really hope you are going to be her new Bunny Mummy!!!!!:D :D

yayyyyyyyy

bonnie is now in the garden, exploring, and eating dandelions

she seems a little frightened with the planes flying over heathrow, but this will only be for a few hours, before I head off back to hampshire and her permanent home

janice :wave:

on the ARC website, which one are you ? I have now met karen and donna, just wondering what you look like as you are the most active of the ARC group on this forum

:lol: PFR, 3 strikes and you're out :lol:

but there are 4 of them on the website :lol:

BTW bonnie is doing fine

I am amazed by the amount of grass and hay she has put away in the last day :shock:

at the moment she is a bit skittish with the boys who have taken a great interest in her, she has been thumping at them and running away

she also seems more at home (no pun intended) in a hutch, rather than running around in the garden

fifi is indifferent so far, but I suspect she was not impressed when her husbun cody went to say hallo to the new slim attractive female neighbour :lol:

I am SO happy that you have her now!!!!!:D

Fingers crossed that the bonding continues smoothly, and you have one big happy bunny family!!!:D :D

Our lovely Janice isn't pictured on our website - it's just the four trustees on there. We are thinking of doing a little 'bit' on all of us involved including our photos, what work we do and what we do for the charity etc.

Glad to hear no disasters have befallen you since Saturday. x

Our lovely Janice isn't pictured on our website - it's just the four trustees on there. We are thinking of doing a little 'bit' on all of us involved including our photos, what work we do and what we do for the charity etc.

Glad to hear no disasters have befallen you since Saturday. x

Can you just put up a picture of a moose instead of one of myself? Thanks! :D

I am glad that Bonney has found a home finally. I met her once, she is a very pretty girl. And I see that she went to Chandlers Ford, just like Susie a few weeks ago. Not to the same owner though. :D There seems to be a Dutch fan club in that area.
:lol:

Can you just put up a picture of a moose instead of one of myself? Thanks! :D

:lol:

We dont need a piccie of a moose we have this one we can use
leonards8.jpg
:lol: :lol: All though not one taken yesterday ... but it is of you!!

Back