• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded pair needing home

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
Hi all :wave:

I am sure some of you have received this same e-mail as I have from the RWA first alert service. This pair need a home desperately, if not they will be pts on Friday :shock: :cry: Sorry, I know this isn't really the right place to put it but just wanted everyone to see it in case someone can help....

An (already full) rescue in Brighton had a call about 2 house rabbits,
a bonded boy and girl, both neutered and vaccinated, approx 3 years
old. The boy has a missing eye but is in otherwise perfect health.
We are told that the owner is being forced to move and can't keep
them, so unless they are found a home they are going to be put to
sleep on Friday. Apparently the owner has called lots of rescues and
the RSPCA and had no joy.

This message is a last-ditch effort to find a home for the pair, they
are in the Sussex area but if you lived further afield I'm sure
something could be worked out. Even if you could foster them whilst a
permanent home is found then that would be a great help.

well they are gorgeous - neutered and vaccinated I'm sure SOMEONE has more room at the inn than I do? Please please please? :( My bunny Maa manages fine with just one eye :)

bonded pair

ive pm,d wizbit i can take these 2 bunnies if needed just waiting for a pm back i can even pick them up :) :)

If it's a case of PTS, they can definitely come here pending Rescue space. I got some fosters going out soon anyway.

We have two spaces available and can take them if need be...although eastbourne is of course much closer.

bonded pair

i called rabbit welfare to find out about them and they called me back to say these 2 bunnies have now bn rehomed :) :) but the lady didnt know anything about it till i called she had to find out about it via someone else so abit unsure wether these 2 are safe and sound

I have pm'd bunnyrun back. i am waiting to hear back from the person at the RWA who sent the e-mail. I have given him your details bunnyrun but I have asked him to contact me back either way so we definitely know what has happened with these two. Thanks very much everyone for your replies.. :D

Back