• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh, I think I feel my blood boiling

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:censored: :censored: :cry:

This was waiting in my email this morning :shock:

i have a 2 part question 1 i have a femail rabbit that i got from the pet store we were playing and she went off the foot of the bed she didn't fall much 6 in. from the matr. to the foot post NOT the floor, well i went to pick her up and she was stiff as a board and shaking uncontrollably i hugged her petting her telling it's ok it's ok and from that day on (1 yr now) she thumps every time i get near her and screams half the time i pick her up. 6 months ago i built her a big outside cage because i have room mates. i bath her she doesn't clean between her rear legs **** sticks. she has a potie pan she uses i empty daily and will sit there the half of day. when it gets hot and i see her breathing hard i bring her in set her on my speaker with a towel (smooth surf. and hard wood floors) she will stay there no problem. she will not eat carrots (strange) loves straw and grass. i have even bought a harness for rabbits so she can run around the back yard if she likes but she is to afraid. she is afraid of everything and i have tried everything i can think of to gain trust even tried to mate her but she runs away LOL sounds like the bundies M.W.C.TV i feel there is no hope for her sake i think it is better to find her another home as i think she relates my smell to that day. i know she is tramatise but what is left to do?

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

if the rabbit is screaming - surely it is in pain?? Has she hurt herself in the fall?

why hasn't she taken her to the vet to see what's wrong with her? :censored:

Are you going to adopt this poor mite?

if the rabbit is screaming - surely it is in pain?? Has she hurt herself in the fall?

why hasn't she taken her to the vet to see what's wrong with her? :censored:

Are you going to adopt this poor mite?

This is what I was going to say. A screaming bunny is NOT good.:shock:
She could have any number of things wrong with her. I would have taken her to the vet as soon as she fell off the bed!
Tracy

I would guess for the past year this poor rabbit has had a fractured spine or something - no wonder she can't clean herself! No wonder she's not acting normal when moving hurts her! Stupid woman :evil:

Sounds like it's in America though - far too hot to keep the poor bunny outside too :cry:

:? i was worried about the 'she is afraid of everything and i have tried everything i can think of to gain trust even tried to mate her' wtf? :evil: :evil: poor bun bun :(

i suppose at least she is emailing around for advice and not just leaving the bun in a hutch somewhere

It's a male owner.

And Mandy, I help out occasionally on a site called allexperts.com, people email their questions to the 'experts' and the site emails you

Some of the questions you get asked are very very sad, but you also get some wonderful people email :D

It's a male owner.

And Mandy, I help out occasionally on a site called allexperts.com, people email their questions to the 'experts' and the site emails you

Some of the questions you get asked are very very sad, but you also get some wonderful people email :D

Is the bunny getting rehomed then?

That's really sad for the poor bun. :-( I think the person has been trying though, all be it in the wrong ways and rather ignorantly to what's best for the rabbit. At least they're trying for help. :?

Back