• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed could she be?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hey everyone, as most of you have probably seen in previous posts i finally got my domino his PERFECT girlfriend. they have known each other two days and they groom each other 24/7 lay side by side and even binky together. i am amazed that she feel so happy here that she is binkying already! Anyway....part of the reason she caught my eye in the first place was her beautiful markings...but i have never seen them before.

rabbit_melissa_707.jpg

DSCF0867.jpg

She has a very small thin head (lol i sound so mean) and is very dainty. She has small feet and little speckled ears. anyone got any idea as to what she might be? shes probably a cross, but still would b nice to get an idea! x

Could be a mismarked tri-colour English - but those are SO rare in the UK. Either that or a cross dalmation rex without the rex coat :?

she definitely looks like an English (my favourite breed!! :love:)
seems to be crossed with something else - I didn't know tri colour englishes existed. Maybe crossed with a harlequin? She's lovely whatever she is!!

My guess is an english- dwarf lop cross, because she is stockier than a pure english and the spots aren't even. She is beautiful.

hmmm well i did some research and if you type in rhinelander rabbit in google pictures come up JUST like her! And they say they have speckled ears, a stripe down the middle and tri coloured spots!

mandy - are you lookin @ the right bun? cus she is the brown black and white one, domino is the black and white bun! xxx

bcus she isnt stocky @ all shes so dainty lol!

hmmm well i did some research and if you type in rhinelander rabbit in google pictures come up JUST like her! And they say they have speckled ears, a stripe down the middle and tri coloured spots!

Ah yes she could be a young Rhinelander, I say young cos they're fairly meaty stocky rabbits.

Tri Colour English have only been in the country about a year, they've recently been imported and AFAIK there are only 2 breeders working on them in the UK.

She'll be a cross like the 4 girls in my siggy - one called Petunia has similar markings and they are all sisters - I adopted a variety pack! :lol:

shes not a rhinelander... right colours but totally wrong type, theyre VERY chunky... rather large... more small giant sized and VERY rare lol

her markings look more like dalmatian than english, i'd say she was a dali rex cross... a rex crossed with another breed wont have a rexed coat

very pretty no matter what lol
x becky

lol i didnt realise they were big and chunky!!! shes tiny and dainty with a very petite face! lol oops!
i guess il never know what she is:( never mind! shes still so pretty!

Back