• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Lonely Bunny Story

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone. Recently i found a bunny, and to cut a long story short, the owners set her free, i asked them if i could keep her. they said yes, the day after i saw she was very ill, called rspca. They came out but she had to be put to sleep, i was prepared to keep her as i had three bunies at the time. (4 now bcus of pebbles on sunday) It broke my heart that a beautiful bunny had died because of ignorance. So i made this, i reworded it from something i found on the internet, and made it into a movie. tell me what you think.

Some of the photos are of my bunnies, and the first two videos are of my lot aswell!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJohWPZyCU

Awwww, binky free Honey.

I'm sat here in tears, that was beautifully made... it's a shame nothing like that is ever published, it may hit home to people who're likely to do that.

I'm sat here sobbing my heart out. I can't believe people are so cruel with animals. Just shown it to my husband, and he's crying too now. :cry: :cry:
Wish more people could see this video - like the heartless people who set rabbits free!!

That is a brilliant film but so saaaaaaaad :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm on my 3rd tissue :cry: Well done for making it - I hope it makes someone think about the world from a bunnies point of view :cry:

When I was a kid we did exactly that to my pet rabbit when I got bored with him :cry: Fair enough I didn't know better, but my mum's dad was a gamekeeper - she knew it was a death sentence for him - stupid bint - she killed all my baby mice too :evil:

This is just a suggestion, but have you thought about writing a little informative piece for an email about rabbits being abandoned and also released into the wild - maybe with how many rabbit this happens to and that they can't survive etc etc:( ? Then this video link could be attached to it and forwarded to everyone we know with the message to pass it on. It might get the message across to some people. It's only an idea, if you don't want to that's fair enough.

I wouldn't watch that earlier because I was at work and knew it would make me cry- it did. I really hate animal cruelty. I totally agree with whoever else thinks animals should go with licenses to people who are capable of looking after them and not ignorant :censored: who buy them without thinking.
Going to give my boy a cuddle now.

You should have that playing outside pet shops, its still making me bloody cry thinking about it!

Harley looks like a big cuddly bear, how could anyone part with him!?

i thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhink the email idea is good. And i think lots of people need to see it, bcus people are ignorant, and some dont care but some geuninly believe a bun would be happier free. and this has to change! x

This is my first posting on Rabbits United....found it yesterday while browsing the internet.
Well its a good job I watched the loney bunny story at work because I would have been sobbing my heart out if I have watched it at home. How can anyone be so cruel to such gorgeous animals with fantastic personalities.
But you hear of it 'oh so often' how parents get their little ones a funny cute bunny and within weeks they are abandoned at the bottom of the garden in a tiny hutch and are never let out......its heart wrenching and makes me so angry.
Its a fabulous video and you should be so proud of yourself, I agree it should be shown outside of every petshop and yes people should be vetted before been allowed any animal.

Back