• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are like Children

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
I have the most adorable house rabbit staying with us at the moment, she has a hidey hole box to go in, tunnels, willow balls and other toys plus a large nero 400 with fresh hay and sawdust to snuggle down in and where has she decided to settle for the night?............... Laid out full stretch snoring in her litter tray:rolleyes:

Just reminds me of a kid who prefers to play with the box rather than the toy:D

I dunno Joanne, but she is so comical to watch. She is making out she is asleep but every now and again one eye half opens and looks at me sat here typing as if to say "You still here?" - :D

I dunno Joanne, but she is so comical to watch. She is making out she is asleep but every now and again one eye half opens and looks at me sat here typing as if to say "You still here?" - :D

Awww, bless :lol: They are sweet aren't they! When i first got Liam he used to do that, even though he had a bed and vet bed and carpet to chose from :rolleyes:

Here he is:

Picture043.jpg

Back