• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU in VN times!

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
Well...heavily mentioned! :D
Theres a full page topic on neutering bunnies and why its best. The article is written by a VN and comes accross from an owners view, mentioning RU as a crucial resorce for health advise and helping to rehome all those unwanted buns. Its even got some quotes from forum members regarding bunny behaviour post neutering and lots of stuff from Crystobel to.
I was plesantly surprised to see it all there! If I can get into the VN times website I'll see if I can post the article:D

oooo cool! I chatted with the VN that was writing it but I haven't seen the article yet. I'm glad the feedback is good :) Can't wait to see, it. She's promised to post me a copy.

The Veterinary Times is a free magazine that goes to all vets/vet nurses. I think the circulation is about 15,000.

I haven't read the article yet myself but it's supposed to be about the benefits of neutering.

The authors contacted me a couple of months ago and I gave her some quotes from RU members and rescue/vet info for research :)

Tam

Back