• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a three...

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Let's just say someone had one male, and one female rabbit. Both either neutered or castrated. Would it be easier to bond another female to them, or another male?

This is just for curiosity's sake, of course... :roll:

Female I would say. I am looking into doing this as I want another bun, Got to convince OH first!:roll:
Tracy

i think it depends on the bunns personalities- people seem to have differing opinions on whether a male or female is better.

I found it very easy to bond in another male but all my three were placid and neutered.....they would never have been alpha rabbits in a colony.

I may be bonding a new female in soon though

I have Sugar (female) & Flint (male). If those two accept a new bun, I find everyone else a breeze:D I think it totally depends on personalties. Sugar can be a right:censored: to other girls:lol: And Flint seemed to have a problem with buns bigger than him - luckily Alex is that chilled out - he barely opened his eyes long enough to register Flint charging him:lol: Then he groomed him, so we good:shock: :lol:

Back