• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit flops

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Ive always wondered this.

Every so often, Lilly throws herself onto the floor and flops out. is it the weather? or does she just like chilling?

its cute to watch, can't think its comfy tho x

My Timmy does that ALL of the time!:D The first time my husband saw him do it, he thought Timmy had had a heart attack!!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, it can be a bit alarming to watch... First time I saw it, I was by my rabbit's side in a flash, checking to see if she was alive. She got up looking rather offended.

But when they just stretch and flop on their side, it's that they're all relaxed and happy. When they really fling themselves down, roll and then flop, it's even better. Or so I've heard. :D

Lilly always flings herself and i always get up to check on her, i always worry that shes hurt herself.

x

Yeah that is so cute - obviously I've never seen the girls do it, but when Benny lived in the house he'd just flip over like a pancake - so funny :lol:

Muppet doesnt do the 'fling' part but he does roll onto his side and wiggle and stretch. So cute to watch :D

Except for last week when he tried to do this in his favourite sleeping place: on top of the sofa cushion... He rolled right off onto the sofa, much to his shock, turning 2 or 3 times on his way :lol: I cried laughing.

BB did her "dead" act yesterday - I thought it would make a cute 'photo, but she just looks dead!:(
I must admit she has scared me a few times...

2003_011807aug070053.jpg

I get scared by some of Charlie's flops sometimes and check he's breathing. Nice to know he's really happy though.

the best is when one of them flops down on to the other and the other bun jumps up really suprised. :lol:

my buns always tend to get up from their 'flop' when i come near them.....might be because they are expecting to get poked though :oops: :oops: :oops: scare mummy to death when they do it :shock:

Back