• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to big up this site which was recommended by another member on here.

bought some hay and stuff and it arrived today. one item was missing, emails sent and a reply almost immediatly.

cannot fault them for service.

BRILL x

Awww they are lovely arent they :D When I first started to order she used to send it all in little parcels so the postage was cheaper for me, so sweet :D And the buns love anything I get them from there :lol:

im having the wicker items sent first class tomorrow.

thing is, they've secured my business... im so please o have found a good, honest retailer.

they do the hay samples aswell which is fab as you can introduce it in small amounts...

they love the orchard grass.

how are you today becky?

xxx

im having the wicker items sent first class tomorrow.

thing is, they've secured my business... im so please o have found a good, honest retailer.

they do the hay samples aswell which is fab as you can introduce it in small amounts...

they love the orchard grass.

how are you today becky?

xxx

Mine love the oat hay best ;)

Im alright chick, how are you x

Just wanted to big up this site which was recommended by another member on here.

bought some hay and stuff and it arrived today. one item was missing, emails sent and a reply almost immediatly.

cannot fault them for service.

BRILL x

Completly agree i ordered stuff a few weeks ago and never came so got constant emails and they sent another lot out, again nevr recieved so after lots of emails i went to the post office and one of the parcels were there and other got delivered that day to!!!!!!!! so i explained to the lady from there and she told me to keep them both, was fantastic customer service!!!!

Completly agree i ordered stuff a few weeks ago and never came so got constant emails and they sent another lot out, again nevr recieved so after lots of emails i went to the post office and one of the parcels were there and other got delivered that day to!!!!!!!! so i explained to the lady from there and she told me to keep them both, was fantastic customer service!!!!

you can fault it. fantastic.

bless you. I made time for lunch today. Im going on a diet from tomorrow... smoothie twice a day and a balance meal. Im starting a new gym tomorrow too :-( ARGH im so fat"!!!!

I do pilates but over the past few weeks, ive eaten loads and not done anything. huuuuruuuumphhhh.

I only have to look at food and i put on weght at the min. when work quietens, ill be fine x

I got an email today saying that my order has been dispatched. Bet I'll be even more excited than the buns when the parcel arrives! :lol:

I got an email today saying that my order has been dispatched. Bet I'll be even more excited than the buns when the parcel arrives! :lol:

woop woop. i was so excited when my other half rang and said you have a parcel.

i had to wait a whole 8 hours before i finished work :(

I was happy for my buns

woop woop. i was so excited when my other half rang and said you have a parcel.

i had to wait a whole 8 hours before i finished work :(

I was happy for my buns

I'm on holiday all this week... the doorbell rang this morning, I think it was the postie, but they were gone by the time I found my keys!! :shock: :?

Cant fault them one bit - they even sent a birthday card for my 2! :lol: I told them all the stuff I was ordering was for their birthday *well it was true honest!*

I ordered my stuff late Saturday evening and it arrived yesterday. Got some hay samples and a few toys. I ordered one little vine ball to try her with - cos she never plays with any of the toys I get for her. Anyway they sent me 5!!!! I was trying to get her to play with them last night but she wasn't interested. This morning before I went to work I popped one in her cage and when I left she was happily 'killing' it!! :roll:

They are hay experts are definitely highly recommended by. The stuff was all really nicely parcelled. It felt like Christmas!!

Back