• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Assisi Natural Grooming Lotion

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here is what it says on the bottle - and by the way, it is not tested on animals:D :D :D

It's a natural grooming lotion for small animals:D

For Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Hamsters etc

Blended with the finest pure plant oils, non-greasy, suitable for all coats, helps stimulate hair growth, and maintain a fine healthy coat. Aids in the treatment of insect bites, scratches and sores.

A natural anti-parasitic - kills fleas.

Instructions - shake bottle, apply small quantity to the animal. Massage gently and groom as usual.

Here is what it says on the bottle - and by the way, it is not tested on animals:D :D :D

It's a natural grooming lotion for small animals:D

For Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Hamsters etc

Blended with the finest pure plant oils, non-greasy, suitable for all coats, helps stimulate hair growth, and maintain a fine healthy coat. Aids in the treatment of insect bites, scratches and sores.

A natural anti-parasitic - kills fleas.

Instructions - shake bottle, apply small quantity to the animal. Massage gently and groom as usual.

Hi Jay

Where do you get it please?

I have been using this for 3 years and it's fab stuff. I even use it on the dog and it works a charm!

AMETHYST

It won't get rid of the dead hair but it does seem to help their coats when they moult. I use a 'slicka' brush to get the loose hair out or you can just use your hands.

This really is great stuff! I used it on a rescued bunny who had terrible mites and his fur was matted and full of dandruff, within a week his fur was remarkable and the matts came out so much easier. I actuall thought about writing to them as i was sooo impressed...should really do that

Back