• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

saffy & edina pru (no photos yet)

well our 2 littlest bunsters have settled in nicely already

saffy (the smallest) is a bit of a madam - if she doesnt want to be picked up she stamps (and quite loudly for somebun so tiny :lol: ). she seems a bit more confident than Edina but they are both remarkably friendly and enjoy being handfed.

we had them in the run on Sunday, and in the garden yesterday which was quite amusing. they both take forever to travel the full length of the garden and i cant get over how tiny they are :)

they are not fazed by the others though. they appear to fancy Zeb although he isnt bothered by them. and saffy was trying to make friends with lola last night (through bars thankfully :shock: ) despite lola being 6 times larger than :lol:

gail is completely smitten with them and is enjoying grooming them. i had to buy another comb today so i could get chance to groom them too :lol:

i promise piccies of all of them soon - i cant get the software for my camera onto the mac at the moment.

Back