• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calender

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i run a bunny boarders so i always have people who are bunny lovers coming my way, and i was thinking of making a calender for october/november time ready for the new year. I am in my second year of college and i study photography, and i also have two years experience in photoshop, (touching up photos, effects etc). So i figured i could do this? The only thing would be the initial cost of printing....i dont know how much it would be.
I thought maybe a lovely photo per month, with a bunny fact aswell? what does everyone think? would anyone be interested in helping out/buying one when they were finished?

if you wanna chat to me about it, my email address is sunnydaysboarding@hotmail.co.uk

There is a thread further down re a RU calendar for next year. Perhaps you could get in touch with Willow Warren for ideas/costs or to collaborate?

Back