• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mack & Mabel.....10 months on...U/D with original thread..

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thought you would like an update of Mack and Mabel, they are doing very well and I think they have changed a bit since they came in to the rescue

7th October 2006

Mack is on the left in this picture
MackMabel4.jpg

7th August 2007

Mack is on the right in this picture
MackMabel78.07x2.jpg

No wonder I have kept them, they are on continued medication and always will be but they are very happy bunnies.

Last edited:
Well done! They look wonderful! Are they very cuddly buns? They look cuddly :love:

Well done! They look wonderful! Are they very cuddly buns? They look cuddly :love:

They are so cuddly, it amazes me because practically everytime I pick them up I am sticking a needle in them but they never ever complain, they never run away, they are so nice natured

I can't believe it's been 10 months since you got them :shock:

They look lovely - you have done absolute wonders with them :D

Sorry Snowy, I dont believe they are the same Rabbits!!
:lol:

They look so well and very happy :D :D

WELL DONE:thumb:

Janex

OMG, the change in them is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

You have done SUCH a great job!:D

That first pic just makes me feel like crying.:cry: :cry: :cry:

:D :D I am so happy to see how they have come on - they are brilliant and look like different buns :D :D
Hugs to you for being so loving and loyal to them :D :D
Give them a snuggle from me - xxxxx

Thats amazing! Well done! I don't know their story, How did they get in that state, what medication do they have to have and why? (sorry for all the questions, I'd just like to know, so glad they found you!) They're just gorgeous! :love: :love:

Thats amazing! Well done! I don't know their story, How did they get in that state, what medication do they have to have and why? (sorry for all the questions, I'd just like to know, so glad they found you!) They're just gorgeous! :love: :love:

Ditto....I missed the original thread too.
Both bunnies look great! Well done:thumb:

Awww God bless Mack and Mabel they look like new buns!!!! Amazing what good care and love does!! Well done Snowy you're a bunny angel xxxxxx:D

Just looked at the original thread :shock: ! We met these two stars earlier in the year and they already looked loads better then Snowy. It does defy belief what some people can subject an animal to. You've done wonders (again!).

Neil

Thanks guys for your lovely comments, they really are two beautiful bunnies and they are loved to bits..

Back