• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Henry...

twee

Young Bun
We got him last night from a friends daughter who had bought him for her sons for easter :rolleyes: They loved him at first and were always with him, but soon after discovered football and started to forget about Henry. The mum has a phobea about small animals and would not pick him up, so he has not been handled much in the last few months. He spent last night in his hutch in our front room, and will be outside tonight when i have built him his palace:D

He is gorgeous

DSC00117.jpg

Henry.jpg

He's beautiful!! Well done you for taking him into your loving home. It's such a shame with kids that some of them have a short attention span! :lol:

Welcome to RU!

He's been to see the vet

Henry has had his first ever visit to the vets today. I'm a regular there with the cat, to the extent that they know my voice on the phone!!
He is in excellent health, and has had his myxi jab, got to wait 2 weeks for the other. Booked in on monday to have his bits chopped. It was a new vet i saw today who appears to be quite knowledgable about bunnies which is good.

Got him some ss pellets and alfaalfa hay, which i will introduce alongside his current cereal food.

:D He is LOVELY !!!!!!!!:D

Good on you for giving him a loving new home.....I am sure he will be MUCH happier now !!!!!:D :D

Back