• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Sulks

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Hello
I had my rabbit Splodge spaded 3 weeks ago. Before she had it done she was really silly and loving. She would chase us round the room and run round our feet. We'd have this game where I would run across the room and then tap my foot on the floor and she'd come straight to it. :) She would also jump up on the settee and just cuddle and lick us to death all night and was always demanding nose rubs. Since the op she will not really come anywhere near us. She is really really naughty all the time. If we try to stroke her she drops her back down and then scoots off. I've tried to sit her on my knee, but she doesn't want to know. Is this normal? It's like she doesn't like us anymore. It's really upsetting. :cry: I loved my loving bunny - I want her back to the way she was.

isnt running around your feet something to do with mating?

My bunny does exactly that but he isnt neutered...maybe something to do with hormones?

My bugys was the same, before her op she was so cuddley and chasing our feet all the time. Since the op we no longer have any cuddles :cry: but she loves nose rubs still, it took her a while to settle in to a new routine of fuss.
Hope this helps, (i still miss my cuddles though)

aww no cuddles ... that's not good. I will miss them. Hope she comes round a bit cos it's not that just the cuddles I'm not getting, she won't come near me either.

yuh I found my little girls personality changed a bit she got very cheekily naughty - ! - dont forget it hasnt been long - once her hormones have settled down completley she will get into a better routine . Mine wass spayed at 8 months shes now 2 ... but it took her a while to get back into a routine and things like that

Back