• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harnesses

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone take thier rabbits on harness?

I take lilly in the back garden, its only so i can watch what she eats as still checking what is poisoness...

she loves being on her harness, pics will be up later tonite when my pc stops messing around...

I only tried the harness on Squidgy once, and he hated it! Wriggled so much I thought he was going to hurt himself. So, I've not tried it on any of the other buns.
Lilly must be a very well-behaved bun:D

Nope i tried it when i was younger and the rabbit flipped out since then i wouldn't even try it.

The first time i tried it, she just sat there. then i thought, i shall persist. tonight is the most active shes been. we were jogging around the garden for a good 10 minutes. had to come in though as my home phone went off!!!

HS, she is well behaved about 75 percent of the time...

Harness

I've just put Honey on her harness to go out in the back garden. She loves it and threw a massive strop when I had to bring her in.

Emma

I have harnesses for all my buns. They may get a little nervous the first times I try to put them on but the moment it's on they don't even notice it's there:D

Charlie only has his on at my mum's house and he wasn't bothered by it at all, I think every rabbit is different, if he hated it I wouldn't make him have it on.

Back