• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bonding 11

Victoria39

Mama Doe
Day 2 in the Big Bunny Run, all is well, Koo has been in the sin bin a couple of times, but no major rows.

rabbits06082007024.jpg

rabbits06082007021.jpg

Urrrhh you stole my Jessie!!!! ??? :lol: That harlequin could be mine - he also has helicoptor ears ! ;)

Wow you are brave bonding 11. How many lived together to begin with? They look like old friends! :shock:

Urrrhh you stole my Jessie!!!! ??? :lol: That harlequin could be mine - he also has helicoptor ears ! ;)

Wow you are brave bonding 11. How many lived together to begin with? They look like old friends! :shock:

Helicopter ears are great aren't they :lol: They lived in 3 pairs plus 1 trio. On Saturday Chloe and I bonded 2 buns with the trio who are their mum/sister/daughter and as that went so well I decided to take the plunge :lol: :lol:

Oh I'm :mrgreen: with envy!!
They look fabulous together!
I wonder if it's easier bonding buns of a similar size together, as yours all look fairly evenly matched??:? :?
I have 4 little tiddlers and 3 HUGE buns, so I could never attempt it safely:(
Good luck!:D

I'm not convinced I've accomplished the aim yet - Flora and Joey were having a quarrel earlier :lol: and Koo is back in the sin bin again:cry:

I'm not convinced I've accomplished the aim yet - Flora and Joey were having a quarrel earlier :lol: and Koo is back in the sin bin again:cry:

oh dear..well at least you have the space for several options....and enough bunnies to mix and match!:lol:

Back