• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does and bucks?

Radish

Mama Doe
so how many bunnies do all of you have?

do you have equal numbers of bucks and does?

who prefers boy bunnies?

who prefers girls?

and why?

sorry just really curious to know what you all have.:oops: :oops:

I have 4 bunnies :D Trip is a boy and lives with his girly Scarlett. And Beau is another boy who will hopefully bond with my girl Buu, if not I will be getting two more buns ;) :lol:

I have two does at the minute, Lilly and Marsha. Hopefully i will be getting some more. Personally, i love does but bucks are equally as gorgeous x

I have 2 does (one is spayed, the other one's a crazy teenager) and one buck.
I don't really prefer one sex over the other, I know just as many friendly does as friendly bucks (most of which are not even neutered) but one thing I did notice with my own buck (which I strangely haven't seen a lot with the others) and that is that he likes to spray my neutered female (they used to have their playpens side by side, I had to move them as she started getting red spots all over her fur and ears:roll: )

I have 13. 6 bucks, Hazel, Boots, Biscuit, Wellie, Picollo, and Hector and 7 does, Tamlin, Rowan, Niamh, Daisy, Lettice, Holly and Lilly. I must admit I don't have a preference between bucks or does, my lots personalities seem to vary from bun to bun regardless of gender :D x

1 bonded buck and doe (mine). (shared) 3 bucks and 1 doe bonded and one single doe who has decided to be evil and dislike the others at the moment.

I think I like boys best, they tend to be more laid back and snuggly. But the girls make me laugh more.

I have 7 bunnies - two pairs of boy/girl, and a girly trio.
I don't really have a preference for gender, but I really love naughty bunnies who are up to mischief!:?
I do have a preference for giants and frenchies, as you get so much more bun for your money!!:lol: :lol:

I have 7 boys and 8 girls.:D I don't really have a big preference one way or the other.....I love them ALL!!!!! :love: :love:

i have 5 bunnies 4 girls 1 boy to be honest i think i prefere boys although yous might find that hard to believe when i have 4 girlys lol

so how many bunnies do all of you have? I have 3 of mine 3 permenant rescue residents and can have up to 14 in total with rescues.

do you have equal numbers of bucks and does? I have 3 bucks and 3 does

who prefers boy bunnies? Yep

who prefers girls? N/A

and why? I find them more sociable, less hormonal, easier to handle and all round better companions.

I have 11 in total - 7 girls and 4 boys. As has already been said, it's down to personalities, I love them all equally and have no favourites.

I have 4 bunnies 2 x pairs. One pair is a boy and girl and my second pair are boys. I love them all, but if i had to chooes it would be boys for me:D

Back