• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humping

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I think i need them spayed but as discussed before, my vet won't do it yet...

they are 4 months allmost and Marsha (the little one) has started humping lilly and by humping, i mean properly...

she is defo a girl..

x

Does your vet just want to wait a bit? Scarlett was a nightmare at 4 months and didnt stop humping Trip for about a month until she was spayed :lol:

and do they still get on? they'll be going in together but yeah, the vet wants to wait abit...

how old was she when she was done?

xx

Yep they get on fine :D They had a little fall out after the spay but nothing huge, I seperated them just to stop her chasing him so she could rest :roll: :lol: They rebonded with no problems. As your are both girls and will be having the op together and recovering together I think they would be fine :D Scarlett was just about 6 months when she was spayed

thats really good to know, i mean i posted before about the chasing which has ceased (touch wood) but its just one act of mental being after another. lilly is currently quite cakm having a drink and marsh is cleaning herself.

i wonder why the girls do it. surely they know they are sisters and girls?

xxx

I think its just the teenage stage ;) Their hormones are all over the place and they will also hump for dominance :D

yeah i think so. my bloke was panicking. he said ask them people on that rabbit thingy cus im worried.

lol

x

Back