• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies finally in the garden

vanessa

Warren Scout
Well after months of worrying about letting the bunnies have a run around the garden in case they escaped, yesterday after much bunnyproofing I let them out and they loved it! Our garden is small, but on different levels and I felt like a proud mum as they got brave enough to jump between levels! Think the excitement was too much for the female bunny though as she decided to hump small male bunny's head at one stage in full view of the neighbours!! It was so nice to see them having a good run around though, I had thought my main concern would be them managing to escape somehow, it turned out to be watching for large birds overhead, so I spent half the time looking at the sky!:lol:

Think the excitement was too much for the female bunny though as she decided to hump small male bunny's head at one stage in full view of the neighbours!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just laughed soooo hard.... and I'm at work!!!!

That's so cool that you gave them run of the garden, just a shame you couldn't watch them much for fear of the birdies!

:lol: Awww - it is lovely to see them run around the garden - they really do the binky thing in a wide open space like that too - Unfortunately my girls are like a team of snow white's dwarves digging in a mine, so I keep them on the patio now :roll:

Back