• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny! with pics!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I have four bunnies, peanut butter, jelly (both live alone) and domino. Domino had been really lonely and unlike the other two, hated living alone. So after some discussion he was neutured, and yesterday we took him to meet Melissa, a neglected RSPCA bunny who was a similar age to domino. They ignored each other for around five minutes and then sat side by side and within a day they are grooming each other! its amazing! they dont live together just yet, as they are both recovering from their spay/neauter. Heres some photos!! Melissa has been renamed Pebbles

Pebbles photo that was on the RSPCA website
rabbit_melissa_707.jpg

Together in the box (excuse the red eye)
DSCF0853.jpg

cuddles!awwwww
DSCF0861.jpg

in the garden, side by side
DSCF0867.jpg

They are just so perfect together!

You didn't waste any time getting domino a friend, pics are adorable. I'm hoping I'll be posting some in 2-3 weeks time of Charlie and his new girlfriend. My bf has weakened!

well we was planning to look @ lot before making our decision....but the way they were with each other... we couldnt leave her there! they are so perfect for each other! oooo good luck!

hehe already commented on these photos on fuzzy rabbit but i shall do it again :mrgreen:

such a Stunning couple Domino has chosen a Gorgeous little Girl :love: :love: :love:

They are both SO gorgeous.....and it is AMAZING how close they look already! It looks like they have been bonded forever!!!!!:D :D :D

is it rare for them to be this close in a day? because they never fought, he mounts her a bit but he has only neutured a week ago so he still has some hormones lol! But apart from that they lay side by side all the time! just now she sort of layed on her back like a dog and he groomed her front!

Aww, I definitely have to have another now, I'm currently texting pics of a girlie bun to my bf to see what he says.

lol! my boyf loves them it was my mum i had to convince! She didnt think it wud happen easily, and thought there wud be fighting etc....but clearly not hehe! im so happy cus there so cute together

I brought the subject up again last night, he said no... to begin with, then I showed him a cheeky pic of the one I want and talked it through with him, he doesn't know a lot about buns so was querying whether they'd sleep next to each other etc so I answered them all. He's now decided he's drawing up a contract because he knows how badly I want one and I have to do everything for him on the list, take the plans of the new hutch to my uncle's on Friday to get that built and not ask for anymore- which I wouldn't because we don't have room. In short its a yes! :D

Back