• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interesting Smells!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Clearly Maya thinks the knee of my jeans has a fascinating smell !! She spent a good 10 minutes 'sniffing and chinning' this morning :lol: :lol:

Picture1018-1.jpg

Picture1017-1.jpg

Janex

Superb! :D

Thanks for sharing. I just couldn't get my head round how you could house that many and inside ! :lol: Did you make all the pens yourself? :shock:

Superb! :D

Thanks for sharing. I just couldn't get my head round how you could house that many and inside ! :lol: Did you make all the pens yourself? :shock:

Well the panels are already made and I just join them together !!
I am having a bit of bovver putting a new outdoor run together though :? No assembly instructions :? and screw-holes that dont match up :roll:

Janex

I HATE 'assembly required' things!!!!!:? I always end up with too MANY pieces, not ENOUGH pieces, pieces that don't match up, pieces that SHOULD fit together but don't, or pieces that arrive broken!!!!!:roll: :lol:

Back