• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can anybun resist Stanley?

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
How can anybun resist a Stanley?

11Bond582.jpg

11Bond601.jpg

11Bond599.jpg

11Bond570.jpg

Maria x

Last edited:
They can't...............

Stanley & Elvis
11Bond533-1.jpg

Stanley & Dylan
11Bond614.jpg

Stanley & BooBoo and Rita
11Bond625.jpg

Stanley & Colleen
11Bond299.jpg

Stanley & Kitty
11Bond265.jpg

Stanley & Poppet
11Bond234.jpg

Stanley & Nellie
11Bond256-1.jpg

Stanley & Florence
11Bond126-1.jpg

Maria x

Last edited:
I don't think anyone could. Look at my sig, don't you think he'd look so handsome inbetween Barney and Roxy. I'm sure Florence wouldn't mind at all.

Awwww he is gorgeous!!! Its funny I was never that keen on lionheads in the past but the more I see pics of them (especially Mr Stanley) I think they are cuter and cuter!! :D

Stanley is the best! :D He has so much personality and hes only been on here five minutes! I can't believe he was unwanted! :(

I wish his desire to have lots of bunny friends would rub off on the others!

It's so hard to believe that for the first 20 minutes we seperated him as he attacked everybun in sight! As soon as he was reintroduced he was friendly and has lots of new friends.

Maria

Last edited:
I wish his desire to have lots of bunny frieds would rub off on the others!

It's so hard to believe that for the first 20 minutes we seperated him as he attacked everybun in sight! As soon as he was reintroduced he was friendly and has lots of new friends.

Maria

That's wierd isn't it - maybe he was just frightened but the luuuuurve got to him eventually - I can't resist him either :love:

Back