• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone For a REX Lop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Not a Velveteen but seemingly a genetic throwback as her Mum is normal coated and there was only one other Rex coated in the litter.
ARC currently have the most gorgeous Ermine Rex LOP Doe!! She has been bonded with one of Theodora's baby boys. They make a stunning couple. I spent AGES gazing at the Rex til Christabel said 'NO MORE BUNNIES FOR YOU' !! :roll: :lol: :lol:

The Doe is so petite and beautiful. She hadn't 'lopped' in this piccie

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?i=1367

Janex :D

Awww - she does have gigantic ears though - must get so heavy in hot weather they lop - I've got 2 uppy eared bunnies turn into lops this weather - very cute :D

Oh, I love rex lops:D I know a few breeders who tries to breed them but it's hard getting the lop traits along with the rex fur.
Oddly both netherland dwarves and lop dwarves have rex in the norwegian standard, but I've rarely seen a pure one.
I know however one breeder who had been working on the breed for some time, but then gave up. Then suddenly one of her rex-mixes gave birth to a litter of loped babies, one of which had rex-coat:shock:

Oh she is so lovely!!! Rex's are my favourites!! and lop earred Rex's - :love: :love: :love: Oh I hope they get a good home very soon!!!

Back