• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Home - By little Roo!

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Here is my new home mommy bought for me!!

DSCI0161.jpg

She stuck some nice stickers on it to make it pretty!

DSCI0162.jpg

Here are all my lovely toys. A chube is wedged in the door way so it feels like a warren. I keep pulling it out- I dont like it there but mommy thinks it keeps me ''entertained''

DSCI0163.jpg

Get the camera out of here woman! Im sleeping in here!

sleepyroo.jpg

The run isnt as tall as mommy expected but I can still stand up. If I need a big stretch I stand up in my little house. I can come out every night for a run round the living room.

I like my little Vet- Bed- Mommy tolls it up - I like to hide under it and climb on it!

Thanks mommy for my new homw.

Little Roo x

He sleeps all day! needs his strenght- in the morning and evening hes like a puppy.

He runs round and round and round and jumps on the sofa ...............

Little mad head!

Bought it second hand- but see my other thread in rabbit chat ''im getting this tomorrow' Someone posted a supplier i think

Aww that looks great, I wish Bobbin was properly litter trained and he could have carpet in his indoor cage too!

Love the stickers, very cute!

Roo is very cute :D
Just a word of warning, Rexes dont do too well on carpet as its abrassive and can easily wear away the fine fur over their hocks.

Janex

Just a word of warning, Rexes dont do too well on carpet as its abrassive and can easily wear away the fine fur over their hocks.

Janex

Yeah I did wonder about that- Ive been keeping an eye on his hocks. Ive got the vet bed on stand by to cover the floor should there be any pain etc.

His skin is pink all over so hard to tell when he gets sore- But I have taken that into account

He has the chin chillers in there also so less carpet in the place he hops the most.....

thanks though

Aww that looks great, I wish Bobbin was properly litter trained and he could have carpet in his indoor cage too!

Love the stickers, very cute!

He was trained as soon as i put a toilet in! Very clever bunny. The carpet cost me £6 as I buy tiles at £1.98 each from focus. Got 3 tiles and can be replacesd if he has 2 many accidents! I use carpet in all the buns cages etc!

Plus the focus tiles fibres are too short for them to eat!

Well, When roonie is a bigger boy and has been neutered I will get him a baby girlie!!!

Im thinking End of September time. I am back off holiday on the 25th september and will start looking on my return!

Janex
ive got my first ever rexes- what would you reccommend for indoor use ? im using fleece blankets at the moment.

ive got my first ever rexes- what would you reccommend for indoor use ? im using fleece blankets at the moment.

Tile/Wood/Vinyl flooring in the house is less abrassive than carpet. Binkying about on carpet often strips the already fine fure from Rexes hocks and thats when problems start.
I have my Rexes on a shredded paper and soft hay substrate as I have even found Vetbed to be too abrassive for some of them.

Janex

Back