• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie-photos of my lovely boy.

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I took some pics on Friday when I spent the day sunbathing with my much loved naughty boy.

Before anyone comments on the apple, he wasn't allowed much of it and he didn't eat the pips. I ate the majority and he kept stealing it- I took pics because it was funny then took it off him. :D

Finally worked the treat ball out!!!

P3080285.jpg

Making a mess with his popcorn stick

P3080295.jpg

Chilling on top of his hutch

P3080290.jpg

Charlie: 'Will you stop taking my picture!?'

P3080289.jpg

Poser

P3080284.jpg

Side profile

P3080282.jpg

Having a wash

P3080281.jpg

Charlie: 'Strokes please'

P3080278.jpg

King of the castle

P3080277.jpg

Its a hard life being a spoilt bunny

P3080273.jpg

Breakfast

P3080269.jpg

Apple thief!

P3080261.jpg

Last edited:
Awww he's sooooo beautiful! :love: Careful he doesn't eat the lable on that apple! :lol: Yummy, what a lucky boy to have a whole apple!!! :D

P.S Where did you get that lovely looking fleecy rug??

Its vetbed, I bought it from P@H, I use it in his carrier and he only has it outside because he chews it, the idea was to use it in his hutch and just wash it but nope, stuck to sweeping hay up from everywhere.

Re: label, he didn't get it, i took it off when I took the apple off him.

Charlie is one beautiful boy!!:love: :love: Anymore news on a little wife for him?:lol:

Aww thanks, I've got my eye on a certain black female, I've expressed my interest in her and have talked it through with the bf, he had concerns about Charlie (bless). I'll need a home check so I hope that can be arranged and will go well. I'm taking hutch plans to my uncle's on Friday and he's going to build one for me that will be big enough for a twosome.

My bf is using the new bunny as a bargaining tool though and keeps requesting neck massages etc,:rolleyes: I think he secretly wants one as much as I do, he made me run upstairs to check on Charlie at 2am when he heard a cat growling (we live on the top floor so no cats can get onto our roof terrace!:lol:).

Thanks, I'll tell him that I'm not the only one who thinks so.

He's not picky either so shouldn't be too difficult to bond. He took a fancy to my mum's cat and tried to hump her before he was neutered, she's so soft that she still wanted to be friends afterwards. :lol:

Last edited:
Back