• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have a Confession.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I love all The Boblets very much. But there has always been an extra special 'something' about Little Bill. At first he was known as 'Dippy Boblet' because he really was 'not quite right'. Now that 'not quite rightness' has made Little Bill such a character :lol: You cannot help but smile just looking at him and observing his dippy Little Bill Boblet ways!! :love: :D

Picture1008-1.jpg

Janex

Awww Lil' Bill is gorgeous!!! I can't believe how much he has grown in a matter of weeks tho!!:shock: Do you know what breed he is? He looks like he'll be bigger than his mum Bobbie!!:shock: :D

Awww Lil' Bill is gorgeous!!! I can't believe how much he has grown in a matter of weeks tho!!:shock: Do you know what breed he is? He looks like he'll be bigger than his mum Bobbie!!:shock: :D

I think that first pic makes him look bigger than he really is!! Not sure what mix of breeds he has in him:? but he's the only fully Lopped Boblet!! :lol:

Janex

Awww bless him, he is v. cute!

I often think my Daisy has something missing. She is a bit slow, bless her :roll: :lol: :lol: .

Back