• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone rent in central London...

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
...with housebunnies?

Would it ever be possible to find a landlord willing to let you have a housebunny in a flat in London???

I know everyone's going to say 'ask the agent'landlord' but I want to know if anyone already does/or has tried.

thanks.

Last edited:
I went out with a London copper that rented near King's Cross with a house cat:D

Awww - Matt.

Matt in his uniform:love:

My grandma Marge rents out a flat in Islington, she wouldn't worry about a housebunny... I think that's just cos she's got cats and isn't supposed to though :oops: :lol:

I had pets whilst renting: one of my landlords was initially reluctant but I offered to put up a larger deposit and have the carpets cleaned when I left. Actually in the end he didn't take me up on either offer, I think it was enough that I'd offered. I think most people are quite relaxed about renting to people with pets really :wave:

Not in London, but all the places I have looked at have been fine with bunnies inside or outside :D Its finding somewhere that will accept my cat im having trouble with :?

Thanks guys, I'm worried more so about central London, because the rent is sky high it's usually rich professionals renting them and they wouldn't be so happy if a rabbit causes damage.

Am also worried about the fact that I do not have a car and I can't exactly take Audrey to the vets on the tube or bus!

Also, I know any job I find will be much more demanding than my current one, and the fact that I do not intend to have any more rabbits to be a companion for her.

Thanks guys, I'm worried more so about central London, because the rent is sky high it's usually rich professionals renting them and they wouldn't be so happy if a rabbit causes damage.

Am also worried about the fact that I do not have a car and I can't exactly take Audrey to the vets on the tube or bus!

Also, I know any job I find will be much more demanding than my current one, and the fact that I do not intend to have any more rabbits to be a companion for her.

Aww hun it must be really worrying :( Hope you get something sorted soon x

Back