• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bathtime for Flora and Amber (piggies: now with pics!)

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
Argh, I can't post up the photos because Photobucket is down for maintance at the moment, but Flora and Amber had their first bath today :love: They look much better for it and they smell lovely (GG lavender and tea tree oil shampoo!)

Poor Flora is very plump though and I discovered that her bottom was a bit stained too, presumably because she can't reach it very well :( It's clean now but I noticed that her fur was also quite sticky and she appears to have 'dandruff' (mites? :( I'm reading through the GG site now to see if there is a more appropriate shampoo for her). She was very relaxed and friendly though and seemed to enjoy her bath :love:

Amber was much noisier and very chatty throughout :lol: Her fur felt fine though, and her colouring looked lovely after the bath :love:

Pictures soon!

Here we go!

Flora:
Flora3.jpg

Amber:
Amber1.jpg

Amber checking that I haven't missed any bits :lol:
AmberandFlora.jpg

Aren't they lovely? They stayed in until there were fully dried by the way: I just unwrapped the towels to get a few snaps of them both looking clean and snuggly :love:

Awww :D My Sabrina's so cute when she has a bath - she sits so quietly, looking at her reflection in the taps :lol:

Back