• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne rabbit rescue update !!!!!!

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Hi everyone :wave: :wave:
just thought id let you all know that my bunnies are all fine, that nobody has become poorly and i havnt lost anyone.
so i really feel that whatever ellepotter is losing her bunnies to, has not come from my rescue,on talking to my vet who has checked all of my residents over and has given everyone a clean bill of health, surely if it had come from here id be going through what louise is.
Im fully aware ive been blamed for whats happened and i cant change that i am deeply heartbroken that those semi wild little ones didnt make it and my heart goes out to louise if i could turn back time i would id of never of made that journey.
But as it stands my rescues are healthy and eastbourne rabbit rescue has not had an outbreak of any kind.:) :)

Good news Caroline and it must be such a relief for you. Thank you for having the guts to have everything checked out fully by your Vets... I have a feeling that even if the results had been negative, you would still have been up front about it. :)

eastbourne rabbit rescue update !!!!!

My rescue is staying open after seeing my dr ive been suffering with depression which is now being controlled with medication and to be honest ive never felt so good :) im feeling so positive and at the end of the day where does that leave the bunnies if i give up i have to stay strong for them and more importantly my 2 little boys. so eastbourne rabbit and guineapig rescue will be running for many years to come

Caroline in your pm to me you asked me how I knew you offered boarding..well it's advertised on your website.

Thats great news for your bunnies! Am relieved you got the all-clear. I think we all feel awful for Louise and what she has gone through and wouldn't wish that on any other bunny or two-foot. Good news you've got support from your Dr for the depression as it really is hard to live with if you don't get proper help. :D

eastbourne rabbit rescue update !!!!

re, honey bunnny, rabbit boarding thank you for letting me know how you knew i boarded bunnies xxx :)

Yay Caroline! So glad your bunsters are all doing ok x x and glad you're feeling better too x x x

GREAT news!!!:D :D

Just wanted to add the the bunnies I adopted from Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue, and also the ones that I am fostering from there, are all doing fine with no illnesses whatsoever.:D :D :D

I hope SO much that whatever this illness is that poor Louise is having to endlessly deal with is identified soon and that there are no more cases.:cry: :cry:

Back