• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've Gorn Mad - I'm Bonding 11!!!!!

Victoria39

Mama Doe
Chloe bought 2 more to me yesterday in an attempt to bond with my trio - everything went very well and this morning I made the decision to bond all 11 together. Only a few minor issues at the moment, Monica seemed to be causing the problems initially, together with Koo. Monica has calmed down now but Koo is in competition with Archie as to who can thump the loudest - Archie is winning :lol: Joey is letting them all get on with it and sitting it out in a litter tray, joined from time to time by Daffodil. Bluebell is pretending to be invisible and Felix is presently chatting with Lollipop.

Haven't got the wine out yet but it's early days:lol:

Vicki..goodness..:lol:
are you going to re arrange your set ups if they are all together?

Good luck:D ...and piccies??:lol:

Wow you're brave!!! Good luck I'll keep fingers and paws crossed for you!! Piccies please!! :D

That Chloe has a lot to answer for....far toooo tempting with the bunnies!!;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes the set up will be re-arranged. Got my eye on a shed ;) My dream is to be able to let them all have the run of the garden together instead of on a rota basis which means, fingers crossed, I'll have 4 free hutches, keep one back in case of emergencies.

Yip that Chloe, norty girl putting ideas into my head :lol: :lol:

I've taken pictures but am waiting for my slave, I mean John, to install the Olympus disc, which we can't put our hand to at the moment:oops:

Here's hoping I'm not half cut by 6.00pm due to stress :lol: :lol:

:shock: you are brave----have you read neil and maries bonding story in stories and photos

Yes, is there an update today? I'll have a look, have been reading it. I didn't plan on a mass bonding session, woke up this morning and thought this is it :lol: I'm off during the school holidays so I have another 4 weeks in which to supervise.

Good luck with it! We're into day 8 now of Maria sleeping next to them/near them and as you may have read on our thread the nights are much more of an issue than the days. Some of ours had a little "history" before we started which I think has made our bond harder than it would have otherwise been.
Will update our thread a little later, have just made some changes to their accomodation.
Again, good luck!

Neil

Witching hour has been and gone - Koo and Felix seem to be the main trouble makers. No war wounds (yet) and I haven't had to open the wine yet :lol:

rabbits169.jpg

rabbits184.jpg

rabbits170.jpg

rabbits180.jpg

Oh wow, you ARE brave!!!!!:D :D :D

What a gorgeous bunch you have.....I hope you have success and a quiet night.......or PLENTY of wine!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've Failed

I have failed. Huge scuffle on Wednesday night which resulted in Bluebell being rushed to the vets with a severely torn ear. She has received a painkiller injection and is on Baytril. There is a good blood supply to the ear, however if I find she is unable to live with the way it is, she will have to be operated on which the vet is not 100% about doing at the moment as Bluebell has only recently been neutered and she's reluctant to put her under a GA so soon. I feel totally wretched.

Back