• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating and sleeping on a hot day

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
After the usual greedy munching at breakfast time....

BunnyBrek050807.3.jpg

....the bunnies decided that it was too warm to do anything else than rest...

hotday1.jpg

....and Luna stayed under her stool to keep cool.

hotday2.jpg

Awwwwwww i love your bunnies Bavbun!! Fab pics!! I'm still "seeing" Hoova Luna bun while I'm reading HP :oops: :lol: :lol:

That last pic is superb! One relaxed, content rabbit if I ever saw one! ;)

And I LOVE the first pic with the little (netherland dwarf is it?) black rabbit peeping around the others, seems to be saying "let me in on the pic !" hehe :lol:

Just seen "him" in your siggy avartar and hes not an ND :lol: :lol: :lol: Its the camera angle - hes looks like Liq in the picture! ;)

Joanne, Snoopy is actually from up north, I adopted him from Kayj in....ummmm....Lancashire, I think. :oops: :lol: He came there for holiday boarding with his brother and then they started fighting (both un-neutered), so Kayj had to separate them. When the owner came back, she only took his brother home and left Snoopy behind. :( Where did you get your black and white beauty from?

Lea-Anne, the black bunny in the middle is Penny, and she is a Nethie cross, so slightly bigger than a real ND.

Romy, are you still reading? It took me less than 24 hours to finish the book!!! :oops: :lol:

Joanne, Snoopy is actually from up north, I adopted him from Kayj in....ummmm....Lancashire, I think. :oops: :lol: He came there for holiday boarding with his brother and then they started fighting (both un-neutered), so Kayj had to separate them. When the owner came back, she only took his brother home and left Snoopy behind. :( Where did you get your black and white beauty from?

I got Liam from Angie (Bunnymadhouse), maybe they are long lost brothers :shock: Poor Snoopy, being left like that :( oh well. their loss, your gain, hes gorgeous, although i would say that wouldn't i! :lol: :D

Not heard him do that, although he does grunt a bit sometimes, and he is not as loving as my girlie bun, but he is a big softie, and i love him to bits :D

Hello Snoopy :wave:

Picture037.jpg

:D

Back