• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trip and Scarlett

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Playing in their run

DSC02858.jpg

DSC02860.jpg

Have I got something on my head?

DSC02865.jpg

DSC02873.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

Eating their dinner

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

Im not sure why Trip looks so fierce while he is eating here :? :lol:

DSC02912.jpg

DSC02916.jpg

Showing me his white tail :love:

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02909.jpg

Stop teasing mum! Are ya gonna give me a treat or not?

DSC02918.jpg

Resting after their hard day of playing and eating :lol:

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02933.jpg

Awwww they are entertaining pics! ;)

I think he looks so "angry" becauses hes loving that leaf so much hes attacking it with a vengence, yum yum yum! ! :lol: I'm exactly the same with chocolate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm very jealous a lot of you have been chilling with your buns and taking pictures today during this crazy heat wave while I have been slaving at work uck! :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'm the only person who works Sundays! :shock: :lol:

I'm very jealous a lot of you have been chilling with your buns and taking pictures today during this crazy heat wave while I have been slaving at work uck! :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'm the only person who works Sundays! :shock: :lol:

Aww I nearly had to work today but went in yesterday and got stuck, so cant do much til monday :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwww they r soooo adorable Trip dont look fierce he looks bashful - Orchid does that face too :love:

oooh did you buy that pink litter box from poundstretchers?? i got one like that for bella chocha & mocha the other day:D

Back