• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am up really early because...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...I've been sleeping on the kitchen floor whilst attempting to bond my two pairs together :shock:

It seems to be going well - Dudley has been humping Harry and now Harry is grooming Dudley; Santa has been humping Heather and Heather has also groomed Santa. Heather and Dudley are still having a bit of a stand off but I got 5 hours sleep so it's obviously calming down nicely :shock:

...I've been sleeping on the kitchen floor whilst attempting to bond my two pairs together :shock:

It seems to be going well - Dudley has been humping Harry and now Harry is grooming Dudley; Santa has been humping Heather and Heather has also groomed Santa. Heather and Dudley are still having a bit of a stand off but I got 5 hours sleep so it's obviously calming down nicely :shock:

Good grief :shock:
I hope they all settle down into a happy group of 4 :D

GOOD LUCK!!

Janex

Well done..your brave as i know they've been pairs for a while..what made you decide to group them?:D

I've been toying with the idea for a while but been too chicken :lol: Basically because I work longer hours now and so the buns aren't getting as much free time in the garden as they used to, so with 2 lots to let out, they're not getting out as much. And we just moved house so I thought...neutral territory, give it a go before I build 2 enclosures, and maybe I'll only need to build 1!

Everyone has groomed everyone else at some point so far, but there is also some bickering still going on, mostly centred around Dudley. But it's all bonding bickering nothing serious so I'm sort of letting them get on with it whilst keeping a very close eye!

Good luck! Can we have piccies soon - pretty please :D I love your bunnies.

Will try and get piccies tomorrow - too exhausted today.

The leader of the pack at the moment is....Santa :lol: At just 900g she's been humping the lot of them :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah well, you know what they say....................'Size doesn't matter'!!!:lol: :lol:

Tonight I'm sleeping in the hallway, a bit further away but still near enough to keep an ear out. I just went for a sneaky look and Heather and Dudley were sitting together which is great as they have been the main problem :roll:

I think he's pleased for a bit of peace and quiet in bed :lol:

He's fine with it, he's happy that there will only need to be one monstrous playhouse in the garden instead of two so he is happily putting up with bunnies in the house for now. I just hope that no-bun takes a liking to any of the corners of my kitchen cabinets :lol:

Well I had a full complement of sleep in the hallway, not a peep from them and they all happily shared breakfast together this morning :D I have put them outside in their new pen today and the lovely Mr A is at home keeping an eye on them; he says they are still all absolutely fine :D

Back