• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had to make big decisions today.

Kylie541

Warren Veteran
As many of you know I had a bleed on my brain 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately it has left me very weak and I have no energy to watch Buster out of the cage. The last couple of days I have only had him out a couple of hours and this is just not fair on him. It is my birthday today I am 23 and I spent this morning in tears because the only solution I can see is for Buster to be rehomed as I just don't have the space to put a play pen up in my room and the winters here are to harsh for him to go outside.
My room:
Boris049.jpg

So I have had to make the heartbreaking decision to rehome the ............................................................................................................................................... Kingsize bed :lol: I spent my birthday money on a play pen for the little man and some new toys so he can be right with me when I am resting without me having to worry about him being naughty. What does everyone think? I hope no one thinks I am being shelfish but it would break my heart to give him up (he will still be allowed to free run to).

bedroom054.jpg

bedroom055.jpg

bedroom058.jpg

OMG, that was really naughty of you to wind me up like that!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: I was nearly in tears reading the first part of your post......I was thinking, "NOOOOOOO!"......and then I read on, and I was SO relieved at the end that I actually squealed!!!:oops: :oops: :lol:

I think that is a GREAT idea.....Buster looks VERY happy, and I'll expect he is pleased as punch in his new digs!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I am SO glad he is staying by your side.....and hope you continue to improve and regain your strength!!! XXX :D

Great decision! Buster will be happy in there I'm sure, and you obviously love him lots.
Hope you had a good birthday.

happy birthday, and i think bun will love his new play pen, and he gets to keep his eye on you make sure your looking after yourself:lol:

Happy Birthday :wave:

That looks fantastic, Im sure he loves it.

Hope your feeling better too. X

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love that post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday and hope that you continue to get better quickly:D

I'm sure he's fine in that pen, glad you decided to keep him and not the bed!! Best wishes and hugs for you to continue to get better xx

Awww that looks fab :lol: Who needs a king-size bed? - I sleep in a single and I'm 45 :p

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY (BELATED) AND THE COMING YEAR :bunny:

Yep, the 1st half of your post fooled me too:no: :no:

i think Buster`s playpen looks great:D And hope you had a great birthday & recover from your illness soon.

Su.x

Aw!! I was nearly in tears too!! So glad you decided to let the bed go and keep the bun!!:D Sure he will help your recovery!! Happy Belated Birthday by the way!!

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you keep getting better and stronger! :D Your room and hte play pen look fab and I'm sure he is so happy just be near you and to help keep your spirits up. There is nothing like animals for keeping us going through the hardest times. ;) xxxx

AAAhhhh now he can help you get better with lots of binkys and hugs! Hope you are feeling better and had a great birthday!

I think that was a really unselfish thing to do although I almost didn't read it because I thought it was going to be another sad one! All the best to you both

Back