• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

preloved ad

lydxx

Young Bun
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031202718/be07bc29.html

maybe its just me but this makes me mad, does she not realize its due to hormones , spray! and probably miss handling from the children. i wanted to pm her asking her this and asking if she is going to get a replacement for the kids but incase i was being harsh came here, so what do you think?

also i do not agree with free rabbits , they can end up as food ect, and as i heard before well i thought if some one cant afford to buy one im being kind by giving him away for free. no!!!!! if they cant buy one, how do they buy housing, food, toys god forbid hell ever need the vets!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

its awful. i meet so many people who have rabbits and they always say 'oh you can have mine if you want'
i say 'you dont mean that'
ad the usual response is 'well its the kids and they dont want it' or 'its a horrible thing' etc etc etc
i feel so sorry for the poor things. and the funny thing is, everyone thinks im mad with my double floored spacious hutches, huge runs and a garden purely for my buns to exercise. they dont realise its whats needed!!

God that's awful. :censored: I live just round the corner from Leeds, but I just don't have the room for another rabbit at the moment.

Can anyone give this poor mite a home? I dread to think that someone will just take it cos it's free and not really want it. Poor bun bun

Poor thing! Wonder if they even took her to the vets, or just saw her eye clouding over and assumed shes now blind?!
And whats betting shes still on woodshavings...

Yeah probably on woodshavings still.... I hope someone takes her soon, and then they can take her to the vet and get that eye checked out! :(

I think im going to email her because i would realy like to save this rabbit, rehabilitate and give to my mum who would loike a rabbit x

I live on the Leeds Bradford border. I can collect it and take it to a rescue but I can't keep it, (maybe for a few days) but I don't want to fall for it, I have a male already so would only take a female as I don't have space for two to live separately on a permanent basis.

Back