• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and their baby gates...

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
The baby gates arrived yesterday! Thanks everyone who told me to get the Lindham one - its really fab and I don't need to use any mesh as the buns can't get thru the gaps!! :D

I bought two in the end, one for the bedroom door and one for the living room door that way both pairs can have shared access to the rest of the flat at different times until they are all bonded (fingers crossed!).:D

August038.jpg

August036.jpg

Wonder what Beatrix is saying to Frasier??:rolleyes:

August029.jpg

The happy couple after pulling all the hay out of their hay trough onto the carpet!!:roll: :lol:

August026.jpg

Awwww :D :D :D

Why is it that Bunnies can be fine when there is a gate/fence between them but remove that and.............:shock: :shock: :shock:

Janex

Aww, they look so big next to it :shock:

Does anyone else find that they get the baby gate boundary marked with a line of poops? Scamp is almost perfect about his litter training but every morning there is a line along the baby gate. We don't even have any other house rabbits!

Tam

Aww, they look so big next to it :shock:

Does anyone else find that they get the baby gate boundary marked with a line of poops? Scamp is almost perfect about his litter training but every morning there is a line along the baby gate. We don't even have any other house rabbits!

Tam

After failed attempted 4 bond - they are all doing mad poops everywhere which is driving me nuts. Thank heavens for the swivel sweeper and dustpan and brush!!:roll: :lol: Its really just Darcy and Frasier doing it to annoy eachother. They all know to go their litter tray - and Frasier has been good using it too. But I keep catching him deliberately doing a wee just next to Darcy's baby gate to wind him up:roll: :roll: But then as soon as Darcy has the run of the hall he does the same to Frasier...:shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Wow that looks great!! Is the orange fella/lady a dwarf lop or mini lop? I'm thinking about getting a gate for Bobbin (mini lop) but think he might squeeze through there! Do you need to screw it to the door frame or is it tension fitted?

Thanks! x

Wow that looks great!! Is the orange fella/lady a dwarf lop or mini lop? I'm thinking about getting a gate for Bobbin (mini lop) but think he might squeeze through there! Do you need to screw it to the door frame or is it tension fitted?

Thanks! x

No its just tension fixed so no screws and its all put together for you and arrives in one piece!:D

Thats Frasier bun you're talking about! I'm not sure as he's a rescue bun. I'll see if Jill and Chloe know. My smallest bunny is a nethie dwarf x and she can't get thru the bars either...:D

Back