• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

babies 1 month old photos

Lillian

Warren Veteran
They seem to get cuter by the day :D and for some reason they look like lionhead bunnies :? well all except poor Bernard, he's the only short haired one. (By the way there names dont necessarily indicate there sex because at this current moment we are only guessing what there sexes are.)
BUGS
DSCF0017-1.jpg

DSCF0018-1.jpg

ROO
DSCF0019-1.jpg

DSCF0020-1.jpg

VIOLET
DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

BERNARD
DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

WINNIE (it took ages to decide on a name but my mum fell in love with this name)
DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

All together now
DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

Mummy Hattie and Winnie
DSCF0030.jpg

If anybody lives near the surrey area or will travel and are interested in the babies please email me @....
(i'm really sorry but im not sure who you talk to about advertising bunnies on this site :? I read some instruction things, but they confused me, im terrible with computers, sorry :( )

Last edited:
aww i take it your not allowed to keep them then? ooo what id give to have Roo :love: :love: :love: :love: but i think the car jorney would be to long and the train may stress him out :( i hope they all find great homes.

Back