• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think Bobbie is Gaining Some Muscle Tone Now

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......................dont you :?

Picture1003.jpg

She charges around the garden at breakneck speed every day :shock: :D She does the most amazing vertical-takeoff-binkies :D
To see her now its like looking at a different Rabbit to the one who appeared to be dying before my eyes.........

Janex

Are you sure someone's not crept in during the night and replaced her with SUPERBUN, the well known look-alike???:lol:

Wow Jane!! :shock: She looks really good! :D :D :D

Harry just saw the pic and says you did an "F'ing good job." :lol:

AMETHYST

Aw Yes! She looks so much better! You've done such a good job Jane! (and well done Bobbie, you're a little fighter!)

Just goes to show what a little (or a lot in this case) of tlc can do for a bun! Well done Jane, she does look really well!! :D

Aw thats so lovely to see :D

You should be really proud Jane ..... its such a nice feeling to know you have actively turned a bun around.

Awww thats fantastic!!! Well done Jane!! I'm so happy for the gorgeous Bobbie she really deserved this!! :D

BTW where did you get that fab bunny bowl???:D

aww wow jane, bobbie is looking amazing!
shes such a special bun. u made miracles happen getting her back to health and saving the boblets. well done.

can we have a photo of her when u first got her so we can see how much she has improved please?

Ruth xx

I can't believe that this is Bobby and the boblets are unrecognisable now tooo! Gosh these precious lives could so easily have been lost if it hadn't been for you and all involved x

Shes looking in fab shape :D Well done Jane you have done wonders with this little lady, she can now start enjoying her life :D

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a difference, she looks amazing welldone Jane... that just proves......... never give up :love:x

Give her a nose rub from me please! little sweetie :love:

Back